Maggies graduation from MCH
It was bound to happen, our time at MCH has come to a close. After three glorious years, Maggie "walked through the log" in the traditional graduation ceremony. Despite the snow and wind chill we had a joyful time and as you can see, she was thrilled with the event.
Very cute! Merry Christmas, Muths! :)
ReplyDeleteJanet, I am sure Shana has already told you this story, but I have to tell you that during line time for the morning class Maggie made all the moms (and dads) cry. On her last day at school Shana asked all the children to sing a special song for maggie as it was her last day. "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold." As shana started the second verse, maggie began to cry, and I'm pretty sure Shana's voice cracked too as she sang, "A circle is round, it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend." I could not believe how sweet it was to see her thinking about her years at Montessori and leaving her friends and watching as she allowed herself those tears. Oh, so so sweet. I sure hope that you have a wonderful time in costa rica! We will miss you in the neighborhood and hopefully we will truly be more in touch when you get back. Amanda
ReplyDelete