I'm taking an aside here to say that I just deleted a large block of text where I went on a very vicious rampage about the views and opinions of our previous roommate and her pee-on-everything cats. This was exactly the kind of negative poison that permeated the air we breathed and had to move away from. So, lesson learned, RISE ABOVE! as Mr. Morgan would say. Learn from this experience and move on knowing that we as a family choose to focus on the positive and the good in all people. We were sad to leave San Cayetano behind, but we are ready to continue our adventure in Costa Rica with a new found appreciation for the warmth, openness and generosity of this amazing culture.
Oh, and by the way, our kids can actually reach the light switches in the new house. Now that's looking on the bright side of life!

No comments:
Post a Comment