Great work on the video Gracie! And I love your headbands :) So excited for your big adventure!Love Aunt Christy
Ha! It said "Welcome back" when I clicked on Follow by email. I loved traveling with you last time. Can't wait to travel the world this time! :)
Brilliant! Your family is so well-suited for this -- I know you will learn from and appreciate every moment, even the scary ones. (I'm with James on the warriors and Maggie on the spicy food.)
Great work on the video Gracie! And I love your headbands :) So excited for your big adventure!
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Christy
Ha! It said "Welcome back" when I clicked on Follow by email. I loved traveling with you last time. Can't wait to travel the world this time! :)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Your family is so well-suited for this -- I know you will learn from and appreciate every moment, even the scary ones. (I'm with James on the warriors and Maggie on the spicy food.)
ReplyDelete