Monday, January 24, 2011

Maggie's Musings

I love the fresh mangoes in Costa Rica.
There are a bunch of dogs next door, and they are noisy.
I will wear a yellow t-shirt and dark navy blue shorts, navy blue socks and black shoes for my school uniform.
We've seen lots of birds. I would like it if we could see a toucan.
We've met lots of different people.
I like some rice, especially the arroz con carne that Gerardina makes.
There's a bakery next door and I get to eat cangrejos. Don't worry, they aren't real crabs - they are crab shaped pastries.
I love being in Costa Rica. It's fun!
I love the fresh mangoes in Costa Rica!

3 comments:

  1. what a great post, Maggie! It sounds like all of you are doing so well! Keep enjoying those delicious mangoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie!
    Everyone loved seeing your pictures on the computer. We all came to see after lunch today. Lauren says, "Hi Maggie. We really miss you and can't wait for you to come back again."
    Olivia says, "Hi Maggie, I like your picture."
    Anthony says, "It is fish/ocean work at school now and we are learning chinese--ni hao!"
    Maren wants to know if you still have your dog.
    Emmett says, Hi", too.
    From the MCH gang.
    Megan says, "Go Pack!"

    ReplyDelete