Costa Rica I - Grace
We work hard in school
We have fun after our jobs
Costa Rica is cool
Costa Rica II - Grace
I like to explore
I like the food; it is good
Costa Rica rocks
Costa Rica III-Grace
It is sunny here
We go on explorer walks
It is hot and fun
Gallo Pinto-James
Gallo Pinto yum!
I have a pinto belly
Made with beans and rice
Salsa Lizano-James
Salsa Lizano
It's used in Tico cooking
A flavorful sauce
Turrialba Life I - Mom
Walking into town
A daily volcano check
Snack from bakery
Turrialba Life II- Mom
Noisy barking dogs
Cats fighting up on the roof
This is a loud street
Turrialba Life III- Mom
Pineapples, mangoes
Bananas, melons, guava
The fruit here is great!
Martes - Dad
Segundo dia
Martes es en espanol
Verbos horribles!
Spanglish - Dad
Tuesday or martes
Nuestro dia de hablar
Solo espanol
I love the Muths' posts
ReplyDeleteThey're full of great memories
When can I see you