Doors open kids up and at 'em!
Someone needs to run to the corner to go get bread.
Mags get out the peanut butter and jelly, yes the guayaba jelly - you love that stuff.

Does anyone want eggs, I bough a fresh kilo yesterday (yes a kilo not a dozen).
Are you dressed yet the bus is here? Have a great day!
Now I need to catch my bus.
Better check the volcano on the way.
You work in agroforesteria at CATIE? Which building is that again, the one with the Pre-Columbian sacrificial alter in front of it? Can you really see the carvings depicting all the heads that were lopped off in sacrifice? Yikes!
What is it you're doing anyways? Trying to help this farmer figure out what is in his barrel? Some sort of fermented concoction made from molasses, rice hulls and a secret blend of Mountain Microorganisms? Great for the plants but what is the chemistry here?

Better have lunch by the lake, it is so peaceful. Maybe I'll see the giant iguana again and this time I'll have my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment